Win back the value of your ISA investment in cash- up to £20,000, (the “Prize Draw”). Plus win one of our prizes in our monthly prize draw.
Terms and Conditions
1.The cash prizes
- The promoter of this offer is Financial Administration Services Limited, Beech Gate Millfield Lane, Lower Kingswood, Surrey, KT20 6RP (“Fidelity”).
- To be eligible to enter the prize draw you must be 18 years of age or older and a UK resident. Fidelity employees and its contracted staff are not eligible to enter.
- Entry into the Prize Draw will constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entry will be automatic when you make a Qualifying Investment (see below).
- There are four cash prize winners in total of up to £20,000 each.
- If you do not wish to be entered into the prize draw, please call our contact centre on 0333 300 3350 and request to be removed from the draw, after you have made a Qualifying Investment. The contact centre is available between 9am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, and 9am and 2pm on Saturday.
- The prize draw period is from 17 January 2022 to 31 March 2022 (the “Prize Draw Period”). Entries close 31 March at midnight (BST). The Prize Draw amount will match the total lump sum amount invested into a Fidelity 2021/22 ISA during the Prize Draw Period (17 January to 31 March 2022) and the prize money will be paid into your Fidelity Cash Management Account for you to invest or transfer to your bank account.
2. The monthly prizes
1. In addition to the main prize draw we are also giving you the chance to win one of our monthly prizes.
2. There are nine monthly prizes to be won in total. The prizes will be
- January - 3x Fitbit Sense Advanced Smartwatch,
- Feb - 3x £500 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card vouchers
- March - 3x Apple Watch Series 7
3. There is no cash equivalent available for the monthly prizes or the option to request a different prize.
4. Three winners will be drawn for each month - January, February and March 2022.
5. You will automatically be entered into the Prize Draw for the month in which your Qualifying Investment is made. E.g. if you make a Qualifying Investment in January only, you have one chance to win in the Monthly Prize draw. If you make a Qualifying Investment in January, February, and March, you will have three chances to win in the Monthly Prize Draw.
6. Only one entry per person, per month is allowed. Multiple investments in one month will not mean you are entered into the monthly Prize Draw for that month more than once.
7. The winners of the monthly prizes will be selected at random. All winners will be notified in writing within 21 days of the previous month end. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. Delivery of the prizes will be made within 30 days of the notification. The prizes will be sent to the winner’s home address or via email address for any gift card vouchers we have on record.
3. Qualifying Investment
1. Any lump sum investment made directly into a 2021/2022 Fidelity ISA during the Prize Draw Period through the Fidelity Personal Investing website: fidelity.co.uk.
The following examples, without limitation, will not be Qualifying Investments:
- Cash held in a Cash Management Account (cash and investments must be made directly into your 2021/22 Stocks and Shares ISA from a bank account or cheque).
- Cash transferred from a Cash Management Account into your 2021/22 Stocks and Shares ISA
- ISA transfers or re-registrations from other providers
- Investments made through an adviser
- Investments in the Fidelity Junior ISA
- Investments via a regular savings plan
- Investments via Bed and ISA
- Investments made over the telephone or through a paper application (investments must be made online through the fidelity.co.uk website in order to qualify).
2. After the main cash Prize Draw Period (17 January to 31 March 2022), the cash prize winners will be selected at random. All winners will be drawn after 1 April 2022 and will be notified via post before 30 April 2022. Payment of the prize money will be made within 30 days of the notification. There will be four cash prize winners in total of up to £20,000 each.
3. Only one entry per person is available. If multiple ISA investments are made during the Prize Draw Period, the total investment amount will qualify for entry to the cash Prize Draw, and the total amount invested in an 2021/22 ISA during the Prize Draw Period will be the prize amount payable.
4. The winner's prize money will be paid into their Fidelity Cash Management account where they can choose to invest the money or transfer to their bank account via their online Fidelity account.
5. Fidelity reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw or the rules without notice during the Prize Draw Period. Any cancellation of or changes to the prize draw will be notified to you on the Fidelity website.
6. If you withdraw your qualifying investment from your Fidelity ISA, or add an adviser to your account, within a 12-month period from the date of investment, Fidelity reserves the right to reclaim the cash prize money or monthly prize awarded.
7. Fidelity shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered from entry into the prize draw, acceptance of the prize, any defects, delays or inadequacies in the prize or the arrangements surrounding the prize, or from any event beyond the reasonable control of Fidelity. Fidelity shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any direct or indirect consequential loss suffered by an entrant in relation to participation in the prize draw. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude or restrict liability of Fidelity from time to time for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
8. Where relevant, reference in these terms and conditions to the winner includes any person with whom the winner shares the prize.
9. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results, and all other matters relating to a prize draw, the decision of Fidelity shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
We will contact you if you are one of the winners of the main cash prize and/or one of the monthly prizes. You will allow us to use your surname for advertising and publicity purposes in connection with the prize draws which may include, but not be limited to, publication of the winners’ surnames, and county on our Fidelity websites or social media, unless you inform us that you would like this information withheld. We may also ask you to provide a statement and/or quotation for publication. No fees shall be payable to you under the provisions of this clause.
5. Data Protection
Any personal information you submit to Fidelity will be maintained in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 2018 and used in accordance with the Fidelity Privacy Statement. Your personal information will never be disclosed to a third party without your prior consent.
Should you be a winner, your surname and county can be disclosed unless you inform us that you would like this information to be withheld as per point 4 above. In the event you ask us to not share your surname and county we reserve the right to provide this to the Advertising Standards Authority if requested by them to comply with their rules. Your contact details will only be used to contact you and notify you if you have won a prize.